Former Black Stars Player Welcomes Second Biological Child With Former Beauty Queen

04:13


Nii Odartey Lamptey made the headlines few years ago when he revealed to the media about the shocking truth of his children not being his biological kids after a DNA test.

The couple had their first child in 2014. The former beauty queen refused to comment on it.

“I would not like to comment on my relationship status and also give details of my baby to the public. It’s my private issue,” she told Razz Newspaper in 2014.

The former Ghanaian football legend also refused to talk about to the same paper, “It’s something that is still in court, and I can’t comment on it. You know when an issue is in court, it’s not right to be jumping to the media to speak about it.”

GhanaGist

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »