Kumawood Star Discloses Why He Doesn’t USE Local Flights

03:41

Kumawood star Akrobeto in an interview with Happy FM has revealed why he doesn’t fly with local carriers when going to Kumasi.

Akrobeto who made it known his reasons were strictly on monetary told Dr Cann in a phone interview;

“Anytime I’m going to Kumasi, I go with my car; I have never flown to Kumasi for personal business. It’s not because I can’t afford it but I do that because I know where I was and where I am now and where I’m heading. When the time comes for me to be flying in and out of Kumasi, I will do that. If you check the charges of flight in and out of Accra, if I drive, I can use the flight fare to fill my tank even save for other things. When the road was bad, I used to drive three and half hours to Kumasi but now I reach under three hours. But if I should go by flight because it’s 45 minutes, those also went by road also get to Kumasi and still have some money on them for other expenses. If I’m going on my business I go by road but if another person’s business and they provide the ticket, I fly.

“The internal flights are not that scary from my experience with the international ones. Flying is not that risky because not many planes have crashed since I started flying and so flying doesn’t scare me.”

Touching on the recent Starbow crash landing in Tamale, Akrobeto said;

“Irrespective of what happened yesterday, flying is still safe. That plane didn’t crash, it was faulty and that can happen to any machine.

“I don’t fly to Kumasi simply because it’s expensive. It’s not about safety. It’s all about the economics to me because when I fly to Kumasi I can’t fly around Kumasi to do my meetings. I will have to use my car that’s why I drive mostly.”

YFMGhana.com

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »