Bulldog reveals the real reason WHY he parted ways with Shatta Wale

09:53


Bulldog referred to, all things considered, as Lawrence Nana Asiamah Hanson, has exposed prior suppositions that he exited Shatta Rib on account of cash.

The Imaginative Executive of BullHaus Diversion in a radio meeting said;

When he did the question and answer session, he talked about the way that we were contending over cash… he likewise said we've never contended over cash." He told Hitz. "Yes, we've never. Be that as it may, that specific cash… the cash was € 4,600 and should part since it was ticket cash; not indicate cash. 

We are young men, we can battle yet when I got to Ghana, the entire issue transformed… He had come 2-3 weeks before me… At the time, I had gotten data that he had my significant other's n*ked picture and that is not a joke… The main reason I parted ways with Shatta was my family; nothing else. I'm not cash cognizant. I have worked with individuals for nothing… , he finished up.

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »