“I have Gay and Lesbian Friends and I know their Partners” - Ghanaian Actress

05:16

Ghanaian actress known for her roles in Sparrow Production’s Peep and V Republic in a sit down interview revealed to African Drum TV that she had gay and lesbians friends who didn’t know her orientation.

Actress revealed;

“When I was younger, I was told gay relationships were wrong but I‘m reading a lot and I realized that some people are actually born with those genes in them. You can see a gay guy and he is so feminine. He can’t help it. I realize it’s in them and there’s nothing you can do but accept it. If a guy and a guy wants to marry that’s their choice, but some people are taking it too far and doing it just for the fun of it but those born with it, are you going to kill them or ostracize them.” She asked.

“I have friends who are gay and lesbians and I know their partners and they know and they are okay with it. I’m very liberal, I have seen a lot, learnt a lot, and I read a lot. Some guys will not be aroused if a woman strips in front of them but will be aroused if a guy does and its fine.But they know my orientation but its fine.”

Jasmine Baroudi is currently on a media run now promoting Kafui Danku’s I Do movie.

Watch the video below!


Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »